Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1960's golden-glo revereborocket
hi folks , 
i am new to the site , but have been an ampeg  reverborocket golden-glow user and fan since 1968 ..
   i had to sell the one i had some 20 years ago , and have been looking for quite a few years for another ,
there are some golden-glow  reverbojets around , but it doesn't come close to the rocket ..

i don't see any categories for amps wanted , for sale , or trade here on the vintage amp forum . 
challenging enough to find just a photo of one to post here ,
my apologies if these type of questions are not allowed . 
thank you ,
 w.l.g.
Hey Willis,

Welcome to the Vintageampeg.com Forums!
There isn't a "for sale" forum here. I recommend using Ebay, or Reverb.com are really the place to look for used gear.

I've never had the pleasure of hearing or working on a Golden glow amp. Can you tell me some more about that amp? what's it about the golden glow reverorocket that you love?

-Hangman

-Hangman
(04-14-2021, 09:13 PM)Hangman Wrote: Hey Willis,

Welcome to the Vintageampeg.com Forums!
There isn't a "for sale" forum here.  I recommend using Ebay, or Reverb.com are really the place to look for used gear.  

I've never had the pleasure of hearing or working on a Golden glow amp. Can you tell me some more about that amp? what's it about the golden glow reverorocket that you love?  

-Hangman

-Hangman
 i have replied to your message 4 times , each time the forum deletes my replys and signs me out ,
sorry ,but  this website forum is horrible to deal with ...i'm done here ...